How can this package help?
If you are small product business with a range of products already on sale, then this is for you if you are sales are sluggish, and you are disappointed with sales, don’t know how to turn the business sales figures into stats that can start to earn you a salary.
This package reviews your products, pricing and suppliers, reviewing pricing, size of product range and the competition to discover how we can increase your sales and manage your stock.
This package includes:
- Initial brief Skype consultation to get to know each other – how we work together, gain an understanding of our businesses. Discuss your business currently, the successes and sticking points.
- Questionnaire – I ask you to complete a detailed questionnaire. This helps give me an understanding of the finer details in your business, and provokes you to start thinking about the areas in which you are struggling and need the support and guidance. This information helps guide me on what to focus on for you and your business.
- Timeline – I will advise the time it will take to conduct the review as I will need to research your market sector too. To manage expectations, I will be clear on when the report will be presented to you.
- Critique – I commence the project, sometimes needing a little more information part way through the project, which may be an email request or a brief call for information. I use the information you have provided to me in the questionnaire and call to build up the list of recommendations.
- I research the market to see where you sit in the market sector looking at pricing, images, strategy of your competitors.
- I look at online and offline retailers, sometimes UK only, often looking at overseas retailers for you to look at.
- Your supplier base, and how they are supporting you as a customer.
- Your current product ranges – size of range, structured, easy for the customer to understand?
- I review your products and suppliers, from start to finish giving you the recommendations broken down into easy to understand points.
- Within the time frame, you will receive a comprehensive report with:
- Observations of your product range as it currently is
- Observations of the current supplier base
- Recommendations for new products – types and ranges
- Recommendations of new suppliers, trade shows to visit
- Recommendations of pricing
- Competitors to observe
- Priority list
- Any relevant templates, articles and blogs that will help you implement the recommendations
- Links and video clips to further explain any relevant advice
- This service is conducted on a maximum of 100 products, sold on one platform. If you do have more than 100 products, I can offer the service at category level, rather than at individual product level.
- Follow-up Call – we schedule in a 15 minute follow up call, up to 4 weeks after the report has been sent to you. This call is to check on your progress, provide additional support and find out the results of any changes in your business.
As a VIP customer, you will receive a discount on any follow up 1:1 work or additional training support on any of the recommendations I have proposed.