How can this package help?
This helps understand who your customer is, and how best to communicate with them. How to avoid the “salesy” product posts, how to encourage engagement, build know, like and trust and how to turn them from browsers to buyers.
This package includes:
- Initial brief Skype consultation to get to know each other – how we work together, gain an understanding of our businesses. Discuss your business currently, the successes and sticking points
- We chat about your primary social media channel, the growth, strategy and messages you are currently posting on that channel (other social media channels can be critiques but this is for one channel only, as nominated by you).
- Questionnaire – I ask you to complete a detailed questionnaire. This helps give me an understanding of the finer details in your business, and provokes you to start thinking about the areas in which you are struggling and need the support and guidance. This information helps guide me on what to focus on for you and your business.
- Timeline – I will advise the time it will take to conduct the review as I will need to research your market sector too. To manage expectations, I will be clear on when the report will be presented to you.
- Critique – I commence the project, sometimes needing a little more information part way through the project, which may be an email request or a brief call for information. I use the information you have provided to me in the questionnaire and call to build up the list of recommendations.
- I research the market to see where you sit in the market sector looking at pricing, images, strategy of your competitors.
- I review your social media, your historical posts, the engagements, any ads and competitions you have held.
- I then write up recommendations broken down into post topics, tone of voice, video, images, ads and competitions.
- Within the time frame, you will receive a comprehensive report with:
- Observations of your social media as it currently is and how this may or may not correlate with your website or other marketing
- Recommendations for posts, tone, image types
- Competitors to observe
- Priority list
- Any relevant templates, articles and blogs that will help you implement the recommendations
- Links and video clips to further explain any relevant advice
- This service can also be conducted on any social media platform such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter – but does only cover one platform. Additional platforms can be reviewed (when purchased at the same time) for an additional £49
- Follow-up Call – we schedule in a 15 minute follow up call, up to 4 weeks after the report has been sent to you. This call is to check on your progress, provide additional support and find out the results of any changes in your business.
As a VIP customer, you will receive a discount on any follow up 1:1 work or additional training support on any of the recommendations I have proposed.