CONSULTANCY & PROJECT WORK FOR LARGER CORPORATE BUSINESSES
Sourcing and managing your supplier base is often overlooked in any size of business. In larger, corporate organisations this can result in you working with the wrong suppliers, spending more than you should and ultimately costing your business a great deal of money. If you are missing the skillset needed to review your supplier base, the RBQ Consultancy team can complete that project. No need to recruit an employee if procurement isn’t needed on a regular basis, bring in the expertise of a consultant.
Do you have a list of items for procurement for a specific project? We can provide experienced professional buyers to complete your procurement project, we will work to your brief and budget, ensuring we negotiate on your behalf with the best, competitive and most direct suppliers for your products, keeping you updated every step of the way. We present our findings and recommendations to you, at agreed points within the project, enabling you to quickly make the decisions and approvals.
Examples of projects we have successfully completed:
- Supplier reviews – current suppliers, renegotiated with existing suppliers and recommendations for new suppliers
- Cost comparison project UK manufacture vs Asian sourcing
- Sourcing project for promotion giveaways for a marketing agency
- Sourcing of a goodie box for a large pet insurance company
- Sourcing of homeware items for a property developer (Student Accommodation)
- Sourcing of accessories and consumables for a property developed (luxury Furnished Apartments)
- Competitor review for a large UK homeware retail
- Mystery shop project for a medium sized UK retailer
- Staff training on how to import from China
- Trade show consultancy project for a wholesaler
- European sourcing project for a large retailer
- Our core skills are sourcing, importing and developing the best products within a budget. We take a brief, review the procurement budget and then aim to complete the project under budget and on time.
Following the meeting you will receive a full proposal, detailing recommendations & a strategy on how we can successfully complete your project. Along with this, you will receive a timeline, how soon the work can start, how long it will take, and how it will progress, along with the quotation.
Have you connected with me on LinkedIn?
It’s perfect for businesses like you, with daily tips, shared articles and trade secrets.
10 Ways to Supercharge Your Retail Sales
Sign up to get instant access to this 14-page ebook, 2 videos and a training guide on how to manage your stock and sales.
Please check your emails (maybe in the spam folder) and confirm your subscription. The email may take up to 15mins to arrive.
NEC AW18 Trend Guide
Sign up to get instant access to this 15-page ebook.