RBQ offers a range of consultancy and training services to every size of business; from SME to PLC.
Teaching retail skills, industry secrets and tricks of the trade to product businesses, whatever size.
Understand how to achieve lower cost prices, increase profit margins and sell more goods.
Providing training, support and advice
Understanding the Retail Calendar
Importing – Asia, Europe, USA
“Better ranges, better availability and better prices all help improve our performance in a difficult marketplace” Steve Rowe, Chief Executive Marks & Spencer
Unlocking the secrets to Retail, teaching and working with small retailers and wholesalers to trade like a big business.
Get real results
- Get your products in front of the right wholesale customers – including the big retailers you’ve always wanted to work with
- Your product range needs a fresh approach, revamping to really drive interest and grow those sales
- Source from China without the worry
- Effectively work a trade show to find better suppliers
- Get more from your existing suppliers – improved credit terms and cost prices
- Understand your wholesale and retail pricing structure
- Manage your stock efficiently
- Plan a full trading calendar – plan your product launches, promotions, seasonal offers and markdowns
Are you a large company with an urgent need to bridge a skills gap? Do you have a sourcing project and need to bring in expertise?
It isn’t only retail businesses needing to source products. We have worked within hospitality, property and food industries sourcing a wide variety of products.
Are you a business hub or Chamber looking for a training session on retail & sourcing? Are you an organization looking to take your sourcing to the next level, and explore sourcing from China?
We can tailor make a workshop to suit your needs, as well as having a wide range of successful workshops covering all aspects of retail and sourcing. Our training delivers real results, and you can implement immediately your learnings in your business.
£378 billion is the valuation of UK retail industry in 2015
4.4 million people employed in retail
539,000 businesses operating in the retail sector in the UK
Source: House of Commons Briefing Paper 06186 Oct 2015